27.2.11

Allowing Comfort and Not Hitting Walls









  So, if you havent heard I am now a car-owner in Guatemala. But last week as I was preparing to pick up the cruiser I pre-reflected on my life in Guate sans car. Even though I'll get a lot more done and be more comfortable and secure, I'll miss sitting around waiting for transportation and the activities and friends that are created while doing so. Such an opportunity was playing ball with the kids of Sabalpop in Patzun this past week.

 Donde acabe 9 acabe 11....Where 9 fit 11 also fit
 Celebrating Faby's bday at Cerro Santo Domingo!
 Beautiful sculptures and a view

 Oh and then I bought gas for the first time in Guate. Pretty sure the gas-dude thought we were crazy
 Erick making me feel better about how much it cost
 Then Earth Lodge
 Then a ballet!

No comments: