15.7.07

Frequent Flyer

Hola! and thank you.

Thank you for checking in on me, thank you for your prayers and messages over these next six months, because of them this will be a more memorable experience.

Megan, Ricky and I will be leaving 19.7.07 for Santiago, Chile. We will be traveling through Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Peru until 14.8.07 when they will fly out of Lima for the US and my parents fly into Lima from the US.

The next two weeks I will spend with my parents traveling and hopefully watching as they begin to understand and love the South America I have become addicted to. Then they will fly out of Lima and leave me to the big finale of my journey, studying in Bolivia.

I will spend a little over three months studying with a group of students in Cochabamba, Bolivia. We will not only study, but experience all things Bolivian, including home stays and an independent study project to help us focus on our passions.

More travel is likely to occur after studying in Cochabamba...we shall cross those bridges when they come

Besos

7 comments:

Kristen Cofield said...

Yay Jacksters!! I can't wait to stalk you via this blog thingy! Take tons of pics! miss you!

Mom & Dad said...

Glad to see you all have arrived. Our hugs, kisses and tears of joy are with you all. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Lamar said...

Have a ball and God Bless!
Olivia is due in Monday at midnight and I'll be sure to give her your site.
I'll have a cherry coke in your honor!
Jane

Mom & Dad said...

I am giving your blogspot to everyone who knows you.
mom

Unknown said...

Jackie,

Have Ricky email me at crlove@verizon.net

Sheila

Bettie and Tommy said...

We will be thinking of you each day. Thanks to your Mom for letting us share your trip. Bettie and Tommy

granddad&mary said...

What a wonderful way to spend the summer. Has been nice to read all your notes. 12days and mom&dad will get to enloy all there is to see and do.. Have fun and say hi to Ricky. LV Grandday&Mary